Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cute Leopard Tote @ Sam Moon

I just paid $19.99 for the cutest leopard bag combo at Sam Moon. It comes with the tote, a computer bag and 2 separate smaller bags (all in the big tote). I also bought a separate furry leopard business card holder there too! They are all the brown/tannish tones similar to our logo. Just wanted to pass along my inexpensive find to everyone!
Can't wait to get started ......and form some great friendships with you all!!
EJ

4 comments:

  1. Sounds cute and a great excuse for a new bag. My husband seems to think I have enough bags, I disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but do you have a LEOPARD bag...that's the key....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! You can also use one of your sample diaper bags as a computer bag- great way to advertise! I take mine everywhere and will get stopped about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Lisa's idea! Thanks EJ for the tip on the business card holder. Now we just need leopard pens.

    ReplyDelete