We have inquiries from potential customers regarding e-parties, because so many mommies can't spare a few hours to view the line. Any ideas? There's not a place now to put hostess name, etc. on the website orders. Thanks.
This will definitely be a possibility! I'm just trying to get BDM to get my current list done (which this is on), so that I can double check things and make sure it's to everyone's liking. Keep the suggestions and requests coming!
I would like to do some virtual shows as well. Please let me know when this is available. I think it will be a big hit with some of the people that I know!
Mandi set up our first virtual show "E party" for this weekend. Wish her luck! The hostess is the editor of Modern Baby and Child (I believe that's the name). She prepared an evite and the hostess sent it to all her guests.
I have MANY interested in this as well!
ReplyDeleteThis will definitely be a possibility! I'm just trying to get BDM to get my current list done (which this is on), so that I can double check things and make sure it's to everyone's liking. Keep the suggestions and requests coming!
ReplyDeleteWe are trying it the weekend of the 25th-27th, I will let you all know how it goes.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU LISA FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
ReplyDeleteI would like to do some virtual shows as well. Please let me know when this is available. I think it will be a big hit with some of the people that I know!
ReplyDeleteMandi set up our first virtual show "E party" for this weekend. Wish her luck! The hostess is the editor of Modern Baby and Child (I believe that's the name). She prepared an evite and the hostess sent it to all her guests.
ReplyDelete