Just wanted to post some pics of my Trunk Show at the Bird's Nest today! Learning a lot about merchandising/setup (fun) and about advertising/reaching customers (hard part). I hope I'm not wearing out my contact list!
Also, wanted to share that I was able to get poster size copies of our pictures at Sam's for $8.95 each. Spray mounted these to foam core. They turned out great! Just uploaded from home, and went to the store the next day to pick them up!
These make really attractive setup decorations. Especially if there are pieces that you don't have in your sample line, this is a good idea to use.
Super cute Steph, how did it all work out for you?
ReplyDeleteThis looks so cute Steph!
ReplyDeleteLooks adorable. Where did you find your leopard tablecloth? I JUST went to a little market today and was going to ask if anyone had any fun ideas for setting up at a market type setting. I like the blown up photos too! At those markets the key is to find a look that makes your booth stand out!
ReplyDeleteHey Allison, I borrowed the leopard fabric from Yvette at MVB...maybe she knows where to find it!
ReplyDelete