Thursday, July 30, 2009

Email Invitations!

hey ladies!!

I was wondering how everyone felt about coming up with an email invitation template that can be sent to trunk show hosts to email to their friends. I think an evite seems a little too impersonal. I have recieved these email invitations that are cute designs for clothing and jewelry shows that I feel are nicer than an email to view an evite. This might just be me but I wanted to know how yall felt and if we could come up with a template to use!

if this sounds confusing (which i dont think i explained the idea as great as it is) I just received an email invitation to a Silpada jewelry party.. i can forward the email to yall so you can get a better idea on what I am talking about?????

9 comments:

  1. Sounds good, I'm going to check our CD with logos, etc. out later for that as well. Have you done that yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't picked up my supplies, but when I get them tom i will!! have you seen one of these templates?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested in the email template too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie sent one to Lisa and I- it is really a great idea-Lisa is looking into doing this and will update us all asap- J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea! Does anyone know where I can find the brown logo thats on the front of the catalog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also would like the brown logo.. can we get that Jess?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes- I am asking our graphic artist for the brown logo and will email to all :) J

    ReplyDelete