Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fun ways to introduce MVB Direct

Hey everyone! A little boutique in the League City area is having a Tears & Cheers event to kick off the first day of school. It's such a fun idea and a perfect opportunity for me to introduce MVB direct! The event is being held twice - the first day of school for our school district and again Sept 5th to coincide with the start of most mother's days out. They will have bunch, mimosas, coffee, etc. This may be something fun to set up in your area at a local boutique or your own home!!!

Let me know if you have any other fun ideas for introducing MVB direct in your area!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! My partner and I are looking for a spot now to have our "debut" VIP party!!! There are a few great places here in town I've contacted. Think about gift shops, restaurants, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also contacting two local women's boutique since our little town of Friendswood doesn't have any children's boutiques. It may just work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another idea...donate items to silent auctions for local events in your area. For example, our pediatrician's office is having a festival in October to raise money for charity. I'm going to donate an outfit or diaper bag (along with a catalog and business card) for their silent auction. I believe that is tax deductible as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. School fall festivals...
    My child's school always has merchandise for sale in the teachers lounge.

    ReplyDelete